Twin Engine Savage?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentHunterKellen

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wow I found this "revolutionary?!" savage. Its pretty cool how the engines are sideways. This is one cool custom job, unless some company makes this kit.
Cnv0096.jpg

I bet that gobbles the nitro. Two tanks needed.
Its good how they have the heatsink's on the side that'll cool it down a good deal.

Actually, if you think about it, dealing with the fuel problem is probably the least of that guys worries. I think getting all the linkages right and all of the fuel tubing and pressure and everything must be a bitch to get right.

Theres a vid for this Savage somewhere. I'm looking right now.

Very high "cool factor", but there is such a thing as a point of diminishing returns. A really awesome idea is to scale up the savage by say 50% with that power setup. But that would cost a fortune to custom machine the parts.

The fuel system may (should) have a perry pump for each engine, and not rely solely on exhaust pressure, or run 2 tanks.

Tuning shouldn't be difficult, just time consuming. Tune 1 engine by temp with the other dead, then tune #2 to the first by sound.

HOLY !!!! Those vids RULE.Man that is one sweet savage..:D :cheers:

Man I saw his videos, that thing is so intense.

Steve

I'm assuming something like that should give you hella tourque. But I dont think the top speed would be affected too much. I mean, just cause you have 2 engines dont make more RPMs.

But I guess you could just put some tall ass gearing on it (cause you have so much tourque) and that would give you higher top end.

Ok I'll shut up now.

Yes please!!:sniper:

Edit

Last edited: