Tuned Pipes for Savage?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dentdude

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What pipes are you guys running on your xl's?

I have an ercm on order. Seems to be the fan favorite.

Unsure if you are looking to change, but I recently switched from stock and was incredibly surprised at the difference disparate pipes make. I guess it says more about the stock pipe than anything as I switch pipes/headers often but this was substancial difference.

Assuming you are looking for an aftermarket, what specifically are you looking for out of a piper? That might help you make a more educated decision. I tried out 2013/2058/053/RE11 pipes, and they were all very different. I decided to run the 053 based on my current setup and how I like to run our Savage.

If you go ERCM be prepared to wait. I submitted my order beginning of this week, and they contact you with how to pay once you submit and they havent even acknowledged my order yet. I emailed them yesterday, still no response.

If you go ERCM be prepared to wait. I submitted my order beginning of this week, and they contact you with how to pay once you submit and they havent even acknowledged my order yet. I emailed them yesterday, still no response.

Hopefully Robin will contact you soon. He did make a post here on RCNT just a few days ago stating he was pretty swamped.

Yea I see he just responded today too so maybe I will hear something! Thanks for letting me know.

I'm running Buku's on mine, there pretty cool cause you can tune the pipes for your driving style. I have mine setup for mad torque and wheelies.