Try This...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was checking the looks of the forum at different monitor colors and OMG try changing your montior to 800x600 at 256 colors.

It looks like major crap. The background is no longer a grid but a greenish blue color and everything is smashed together. :eek:

-WoodiE

ok so i was bored, heh

Is that what you get to do when you're the admin...??????

Cushy job...

Are you kidding me?!?!?! I'm still in bed staring at my ceiling with a 42" flat plasma mounted to it!

Wireless keyboard with trackball gets me all around. Now if only I could find my underwear.................

:banana:

LOL! I was j/k. Could you imagine though. In bed, wireless, plasma overhead, coffee at your side and reading the threadS?!?!?

My kind of dream job!

with that much wonga to throw around you`d have some nice *** bringing you the coffee:banana:

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
with that much wonga to throw around you`d have some nice *** bringing you the coffee:banana:
Or you would be watching some Adult entertainment on that screen instead of reading posts even if you didn't have the coffe server. X

Back