True Fire Jeep

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I wasn't going to post this, I absolutely HATE posting unfinished lids, but since it is the very last one I will paint for someone who does not provide the decals. It really sucks I can't show it off with a grille, headlights, tail lights, warn winch details, etc. But I figured I would show it to you guys anyway. Make sure you click them to full size, the forum shrinking tool makes them look grainy.

FireJeep1.gif

FireJeep2.gif

FireJeep3.gif

Wheres the decals? :hehe: just kidding.

That looks amazing as always Joe! I can't get my lines that clean at all.

Still looking very good Joe. Getting better with every one.

Great work Joe!

Not sure why anybody would send a body to you without the masks and decals.

Man that's sick. And I don't blame you about the no decals. That would tick me off also. I love seeing the bodies you guys paint.

man that looks great, but what about the decals? :)

on serious note, i've love to have you paint a 5T bod for me, but i'm still saving...

Beautiful job as always. I wish that I had that kind of talent.

Hey man, that looks like crap with no grill, headlights or winch. You've really let me down on this one. Other than that, it's another beauty. :first_place:

Whenever you'r ready Gabe let me know.

thanks Joe. just waiting for the newer wide bodies to get released. this way the paint job can last more than 2 drive sessions...

i'll be sure to drop you a PM when i'm ready..

Back