Traxxas Tmaxx 3.3 won’t Run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jac30898

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So my problem is, this tmaxx has the electric start set up. When the starter is hooked up the truck starts and will run but as soon as you detach or turn off the starter the truck immediately cuts out. The truck was running perfectly fine and then started doing this.

So my problem is, this tmaxx has the electric start set up. When the starter is hooked up the truck starts and will run but as soon as you detach or turn off the starter the truck immediately cuts out. The truck was running perfectly fine and then started doing this.
try swapping out the glow plug, once ytou remove the glow igniter (its built into the ezstart system) and the truck dies, thats usually a good sign of the glow plug being dead.

try swapping out the glow plug, once ytou remove the glow igniter (its built into the ezstart system) and the truck dies, thats usually a good sign of the glow plug being dead.
Thank you, changed it out and fixed the problem. I wouldn’t have thought it was that

Thank you, changed it out and fixed the problem. I wouldn’t have thought it was that
good, yeah they are strange things when they go out, pretty much anytime its not running right and you know its not a tune issue it isnt bad to swap it just to make sure. definitely have a few on hand.
glad ya got it running!