Traxxas Nitro Sport or Nitro Rush EVO

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldcars

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was looking for a nice starter nitro stadium truck, i can't chose between the Nitro Sport and the Rush EVO

I've been to both of their websites and i was wondering if anyone could help me decide

Secondly......the Traxxas motor comes with "eazy start" what is that? Would i need a glow igniter? or does it does it just replace the pull start?

the easy start is the complete starting system... it replaces the pull start with a dc motor and the glow ignitor with a wire. as for the truck they are pretty well matched. i used to have a nitro sport, its a nice truck although kind of outdated now.

cool, thanks for the info on the easy start

the nitro rush has the roto start. Which is a shaft start. Most racers use shaft starts. The ez start is very heavy and most people, even bashers replace it with a shaft start. The rush is actually faster because of the newer engine and roto start. The rush would give you the competitive edge over the nitro sport!

I've owned a rush, there are a pretty good starter, the engine is piss easy to tune.

one thing with it are the rear springs. they sag way too much for even on road use, put some purple springs on the back and blue on the front and it will handle some pretty good jumps!

Which ruch did you own. The nitro rush or the nitro rush evo. Because i heard they fixed that problem with the evo.

rush evo.

the springs are too soft, its not an expensive thing to upgrade, but make the car a whole lot better.

i know, i can get 4 diff kinds of shocks for my savage for like $8. Yes. they also make the car better, it will change how the car drives dramatically!