Sold / Found Traxxas Jato 3.3 2.4ghz

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Recently cleaned and put back together. Truck runs great. Added new RPM front a arms and has brand new Skull and Crossbones tires and brand new rims. The truck also has a brand new 2.4ghz rx installed because the antenna was ripped off the original. Truck has not been run since it was put back together. Truck will come with everything and will be RTR minus fuel and a charger for the 7.2v battery. They can be bought for 12 bucks or so if you dont have one already. The truck will come with an external glow ignitor because they work so much better, the blue wire has been cut off because it wasn't used anymore. The truck has normal wear and tear. No body will be included.

I would like $275.00 plus ACTUAL shipping cost. I am on my lunch, i will post pics when i get off work.

if only my proce range was higher i would buy this!

is that the lowest you would take on it?

How much you thinking?
Also, i forgot to mention in the original post, the steering servo does work and the truck is rtr but a new steering servo will probably be needed very soon.
Heres the pics

Last edited:
$175 shipped? going to need a new body and servo pm me will send paypal

$175 shipped? going to need a new body and servo pm me will send paypal

nah, i can't go that low on it. gonna cost more to ship than the body and a servo would cost.

what is the lowest you would take?

Id do $200.00 + actual shipping cost or $225.00 and ill pay half actual shipping cost. My guess would be that shipping is gonna be around $40 insured, maybe a bit more...

doubt itll help but bump

might be open to some trades on electrics, anybody interested in the Jato what ya got?

thought id bump it up one more time

$225 on your doorstep, lower 48 only

$200.00 shipped to lower 48 off needs an exhaust pipe but thats it

Last edited:
So first it needs a body, then servo, and now a new resonator pipe?!

sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Traded close it down mods

I have a electric Ill trade ya plus $100. Electric is brand new monster truck. Just broke in the engine and shelfed it.

I have a electric Ill trade ya plus $100. Electric is brand new monster truck. Just broke in the engine and shelfed it.

Junk junk junk

sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back