traxxas.com??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyzm18

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hay does anyone know how to pay for an account on traxxas.com i try to register and it says every and any email i try is banned and i do not have a paid account??? someone help me there is tons of stuff i want to buy on that site... also i have emailed them 3 times...:whhooo::angry:

I always say if the proprietor is too busy to help me purchase their goods then I really don't want to give them my money....you may need to sign up for an account on their forum (which has a lot of I-D-10-T posts in there).....

Ladyzm18,

Traxxas has banned all free email accounts (yahoo, hotmail, etc) the only way to create an account on their site is to use the email address provided to you by your ISP. Otherwise you can try to email [email protected] and see if they will manually create an account for you.

Good luck.

I agree with you guys...if you will not let me sign up then I WILL take my money somewhere else. Traxxas forum sucks anyway.... RCNT is the best'est ever! If you need Traxxas parts try Tower Hobbies or A-Main

Thanks for the comment about yahoo emails. It's not for there parts it the market place there is some great used buys on there thanks guys