Traxxas Adjustable Wheelie Bar

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Traxxas now offers the ultimate Maxx accessory to all Maxx owners. The adjustable wheelie bar (patent pending) fits all Maxx vehicles including the E-Maxx, SportMaxx, S-Maxx, T-Maxx, T-Maxx 2.5R, and T-Maxx 3.3. This unique wheelie bar is a direct snap on accessory, and with a TRX engine or twin-Titan power on tap, it’s a must have! The wheelie bar has 4 snap-in adjustment positions that allow you to choose how extreme you want your action to be.

- READ MORE -

i love doing wheelies...but when it gets old , i'll loosen slipper. instead of buying a wheelies bar, although it is cool.

I picked up a few of these the other day. They're not a bad wheelie bar and very easy to install and set up. I did have an issue installing one on my son's Emaxx using a very hard metal rear skid. So I installed a stock plastic skid and all is well. I just need to bend the metal skid a hair in order to use it but I don't have my vise ready yet due to shop not finnished. You can use the Tmaxx wheelie bar on a Revo but you have to drill a hole through it and the rear Revo skid. Then use a screw to attach it with.

Ray

I've seen them in person, but never used one. I like it better than the HPI one for the savage. It seems like it holds the balance better without losing control.

Seeing it up close it is a neat idea. 4 positions. The one I like is set to its lowest position to actually help keep the tires planted on the ground. I may self get tired after the first 3 wheelies.

my t-maxx 3.3 came with one from the factory. i have to take it off when i run it at the track or else it comes unadjusted and flops around after jumps. when i run it on concrete i can put it to the second lowest setting and it plants all 4 tires on the ground and takes off like a bullet. i love the wheelie bar.

Last edited: