Transmitter stuck at full throttle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan999

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I think that my transmitter is not working quite right. it sticks the servo (which i just changed) to full throttle. is there something that i should be checking?

Please any advise would be helpfull.

I have a T-Maxx 3.3 with the stock transmitter and link

You need to make sure first that the throttle trim on the radio is set to neutral. Also, have you had it apart recently? Sounds to me like the servo horn was installed without the servo being centered. Power up your TX, and reciever, and remove the servo horn screw. Pull the servo horn off with everything still powered up, and put it (the horn) where it needs to be and re-install the screw.

Make sure its not working backwards try fliping the servo reverse switch on your transmiter see what happens.:D

I dont think it is the servo horn as somethimes i will turn it on it will work fine then out of no where it turns to full throttle. i took the transmitter apart to see if there were any loose wires and i didn't see anything. the problem that I'm having with this is it will stick full throttle for a couple of days then i switch it on and it is neutral again. so i try it out for 5 min and it sticks again.

anyother advise

I will try swiching the reverse switch

Switch everything off. Swap the steering and throttle servo positions on the receiver. Turn it all on.

If the problem stays with the throttle servo it's the problem. If the problem moves to the steering it's in the Tx\Rx.

Back