Traded my Tmaxx for a Revo!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Elvis

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys I had two Tmaxx 2.5R trucks I had built and they both ran Perfect!! i decided to trade one for a revo 3.3 even swap!!! the Revo needs work, not much but ya know!!!
0521161721.jpg

I has to replace the throttle servo with the 2055 that was the steering servo. I did Buy a 2070 fpr steering so thats cool!!
the TRX 3.3 is shot and leaks..
I'm really good at meshing my spur gear. I never have an issue with spur gear mesh! i think this Revo's frame is bent. there cheap but its a full tear down..

anybody seen this on a Revo?
0511161118.jpg

its like the motor shaft is pointing down!! this will never mesh!!

its also to far forward.. But does not hit the filter..
0521161809a.jpg

Thanks for any input. My motor mount is fine.. its not cracked just not sure about the frame..

Last edited:
You might be able to straighten it. I crashed my Nitro Rustler into a curb and bent the chassis. Straightened it out and runs like new. No stripped spur gears

Thanks guys!! Ill put it in a vise an see if i can't bend it back Frames are cheap!! but Id rather drive the truck not tear it down!! this is my only issue now the truck runs!

Back