Trade opinions, losi mini rock crawler for strike w mamba pro?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetfft

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Trade opinions, losi mini rock crawler for strike w mamba pro?

I'm working on a deal that includes trading my almost new 1/18 rock crawler for a losi strike with mamba pro brushless. I know the retail prices but when considering the mamba am I looking at a good deal?

Thanks in advance!

If you arent into crawling it any more and want a Strike, then sure why not. I wouldnt say its a great deal but its a fair deal I'm sure depending on the condition of the Strike. One thing to remember about SC trucks compared to crawlers is most SC trucks have most likely been bashed real hard their entire life.

Would you think I'd be better off ebay'ing the crawler and just getting a new SC?

Maybe. The MRC isnt very easy to get much out of unfortunatly, but its worth a try. New is the best way to go on a SC truck for sure unless you trust the guy your dealing with.

If you want a SC truck, stay away from the Strike. Even the Losi team drivers hated them. That, and they are pretty much obsolete now.

There is a 2WD Slash for sale by a member in the Sale/Trade section.

Back