TQ3 Mod

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@xximillion

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, I was sick of taking out the batteries to charge. When I was younger I had a Blackfoot with a Airtronics radio, it had a plug to charge batteries built in, I thought that was a great idea so I did it to the TQ3! Now all I have to do is plug it in and I'm all set.
Check out the pics.

Attachments

• start tq3.jpg
    start tq3.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 227
In this pic you will see where I used the main power terminals to wire in the charger plug. This is a very simple mod, anyone who can solder can do it easily.

Attachments

• wired tq3.jpg
    wired tq3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 221
This is the finished product.

Attachments

• finished tq3.jpg
    finished tq3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 229
The electrician strikes again. Yet another quality mod by Maxxmillion. You need to start documenting these things and patenting where applicable. You could make a book with all of the great things you have done...then you could sell it to TRAXXAS...they could use the input.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
The electrician strikes again. Yet another quality mod by Maxxmillion. You need to start documenting these things and patenting where applicable. You could make a book with all of the great things you have done...then you could sell it to TRAXXAS...they could use the input.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Sky, but after what I have seen them do to you and other members (thiers and ours), The only thing they will ever get out of me is the money I spent on my maxx, period. Though I love thier product, I completly disagree with the way they let a couple over zealous Mods railroad good people. Besides, I do my little mods for pure pleasure, and to help others. Also, if things keep going the way they are people are going to start associating T-Maxx with some bad stuff. WHen that happens I don't want to be anywhere near them people.:D

Back