TQ 2.4ghz traxxas link trouble

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxx3.3 487

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys. I have a brand new t-maxx 3.3 and I'm having some problems...had just bashed it at a friends house and decided it was time to change the batteries in my receiver and transmitter. when i went to turn on everything it wasn't connected. i read the instructions on how to re-bind the receiver and transmitter and it wont work. i tried the thing where you hold the buttons and they blink red but they just blink red for ever and ever. i just dont understand how this could happen if you just change the batteries.

Please help
Liam O'Rourke

Hey guys. I have a brand new t-maxx 3.3 and I'm having some problems...had just bashed it at a friends house and decided it was time to change the batteries in my receiver and transmitter. when i went to turn on everything it wasn't connected. i read the instructions on how to re-bind the receiver and transmitter and it wont work. i tried the thing where you hold the buttons and they blink red but they just blink red for ever and ever. i just dont understand how this could happen if you just change the batteries.

Please help
Liam O'Rourke
get rid of the opti-drive and install forward only. You won't be sorry!!!

i dont have optidrive. and i have a forward only conversion. any ideas on my connection problem?

Back