Tower coupon...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what did it do when u put in the code? did it subract 20 dollars and u could see it?

u have to put the code in before u check out. if u put the code as a ad number it wont work,

later

can anyone use these 010c3 numbers or do they have to be sent to you from tower?

Originally posted by akmadmaxx
can anyone use these 010c3 numbers or do they have to be sent to you from tower?

I'm sure anyone can use them. its not like tower keeps track of who they send the code to. also, its a promotional offer so they dont care, they probly double their business with this offer.

later

mine still wont work! when i enter it at the beginning and it says it it works but then when i get to the checkout a note comes up saying it can't be redeemed!?!?!

Originally posted by tbsleeper
what did it do when u put in the code? did it subract 20 dollars and u could see it?

Yes, it showed up as a line item ($20 Promotional Discount) which was taken off of the total on the invoice.

well it did that but wouldnt take it off the invoice. i sent them a email so they should answer

You can't use it more than once. But it sounds like you havent even used it yet. The code is actually for people who have newly signed up, i guess they send it to you in an email offer. But i was just surfing the net when i stumbled across it. So it doesn't only work for the new customers.

tbsleeper, that is the message that i got when i tried to use the promo code a second time. If it would have worked i would be buying stuff all month long. I think i might have a fiend that is not in R/C sign up so that i could get the discount one more time. It is such a good deal!

i havent used it and i have only purchased from them once.

heres what they wrote to me:
Thank you for writing Tower Hobbies. These promotions are only valid if used by the recipient of the email address they were sent to. They are also one use per customer, regardless which ad number is being used. We do not show that we sent any ad numbers to the email address we have on your account. Please verify which email address the ad number was sent to so we can check our system to confirm. We appreciate your time and
your business with us.

The $20 one didnt work for me but the $5 one did. Oh-well good enough!

maybe they got smart and started checking into it:(

Free shipping on any TowerHobbies order of $50 or more placed on or before 5/09/04.

598TU is the code you need to use.

Back