Total carnage in the T-maxx pitt!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30%NitroBoy

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Sup lads,

Well... if you don't wanna replace broken chit (rc's and real trucks) then don't go bashing with my buddies and I..lmao.

We started out the early evening with some mud boggin, hill climbing and mild rockcrawling in some killer trail rigs.....Some REAL jeeps, a killer Scout on 44" MTR's and of course my Nissan Pathy. We almost rolled my buddis Scout twice doing almost mind boggling hill climbing (it's bullt to roll though) and as always I got one of the beefy jeeps stuck haivng him follow my pathy (it's a jeep thing my arse)...Anyway.....then we started drinking and had a barbeque....

Then we started romping the RC's, After some killer bashing on dirt trails we decided to have a jumping contest (for $$$$)....we wanted to do it on dirt roads but we all wanted maxx speed so we decided to set up a ramp on road. We setup the ramp for the maxx incline that the truck could still hit @ full speed without just smashing into the ramp (it was a steep ramp).

To make a long story short I jumped my Maxx twice @ full speed (about 34mph at this allititude). On the first jump It hit 6&1/2 feet at full speed and landed on the back tires perfectly and didn't roll (I didn't break anything either). On my second and final jump and after watching a savage with a Pico outlaw shatter into a thousand pieces...lol, I hit the ramp perfect @ full speed and my maxx completely flipped over 8+ feet in the air and landed on it's back on pavment......OUCH!.......the damage.......

My rear bulkheads are broken (the pieces where the rear shock tower mount snapped clean off), I broke two front upper a-arms and bent two Titanium hinge pins (who says you can't bend Titanium), I bent the hell out of three front shocks and one rear shock and broke two plastic shock caps, I snapped off the stock rear skid plate and broke the right front bumper mount and 1 front bulkhead!!!!!!!!!

The good thing is I won the contest for the biggest jump (savage won for worse carnage) but the prize was only $25 and that's definitley not covering the broken parts....We got all of the jumps on MPEG and I'll post the l8tr this week and post pics of my maxx or lack their of tomorrow!

I need to build a supermaxx....lol

Peace

man that sucks, i had my truck jump onto an 13ft roof off of a dock jump that me and my friends use for our bikes. it was insane. we always jump fences and hedges and poop, but man did my truck get wings and fly.

damn straight u need a supermaxx, trust me that is what i am working on.

bryan

bryan

you jumped onto andrews roof ....when

???

lol, why the hell do u have pics of ur piecer? it was liek 25 miles an hour.

bryan

Back