top 5 nitro vehicles lets here them

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racendad6

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
list what you believe are the current top 5 nitro vehicles cars and trucks

HPI Savage, Traxxas T-Maxx, Revo, Slash, E-Maxx, E- Revo

list what you believe are the current top 5 nitro vehicles cars and trucks

can only really comment on what i've had and used. Got a savage at the min. Must be up there with the best. Really impressed. HPI have some awesome rigs.

Wow, that is a very broad topic there...if it was just monster trucks or stadium trucks it would be a bit easier. MT...Savage I think. Stadium trucks....AE AE10GT? Truggies....I am pretty partial to the Jammin series so lets say the X2. Buggies....not really sure there is a TON of really bad ass buggies that all really come down to the driver no which car is better. On road....I have not clue. But wait lets not leave out the HPI Baja 5t ..... or the Traxxas Slash 2 wheel drive and 4x4...both great little rides. We could go on for days like this....lol

Yeah, that is way too broad of a question.
Top monster trucks...IMO,
Losi xxl
Savage Flux
Revo 3.3
Savage x
Revo BE

I only own 2 of those^^ so I'm not biased.

Top monster trucks

savage
tmaxx 3.3
revo
losi lst
monster gt

Damn Alpine, I guess he did say nitro... Good catch I got caught up in the all the cool RCs and I got distracted by a shiny object...oops...lol. My bad. But can we keep the 5T in there because it is a super sweet RC and it does run on a "fuel" oh wait...there are some that can run on alcohol so it is kinda legal!

Grave Digger
Rammunition
Iron Man
Bigfoot
Tropical Thunder

He didn't specify size did he? All of the trucks I listed run on nitro-methane.

savage xl

Losi xxl

Revo 3.3

Losi Lst

savage 4.6k