Toolbox/Pit Box Tour

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serea71

RCTalk Champion
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Scale Builder
For months now I've been investing in a reliable toolbox/pit box set up because I was tired of the "cheap" tools that came with kits and was tired of stripping screws and such. While I don't think a toolbox will ever be 100% "complete", I'm happy with where it's at now and can always add to it in the future. Yes, I am not afraid to admit it but, I am a huge Snap-On addict lmao. As someone who used to work on 1:1 scale with my father and uncle, Snap-On has always been my family and I's go to, even if it's pricey. My Snap-On guy has always been awesome with helping out getting what I need and giving an occasional discount. Also, ever since I was introduced to MIP a couple years ago from my LHS, MIP has also been my go to for hex drivers. Anywho, I just thought I'd share my tool set up, I know it's a bit overkill, but I like nice tools and I'm sort of proud of myself for the patience that I had to go through lmao. I truly have as bad of a tool addiction as I do R/Cs 🤣

IMG_2220.jpg

FtcAGJjWYAEI76o.jpg

FtcAGJhWwAA_p33.jpg

FtcAGKEaEAgq1OR.jpg

FtcAGJgWcAYIj2O.jpg

My grandpa and uncle usually use craftsman for tools for their 1:1 stuff. My uncle uses arrowmax for his RC. I use a mix arrowmax, MIP and Dynamite. All good tools.
PXL_20230301_220135178.jpg