To the Video Gamers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipluther01

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm just curious as to what games everyone is into. I just bought the new UFC and I'm bout to beat Dead Space and I'm working on Resident Evil 5. Well just starting actually. I also love all the Call Of Duty games.

I like Call of duty 4, Waw and I am really looking forward to Modern warfare 2.
Is your gamer tag Kaostheory?

Last edited:
My wife and i finished R5 a week after it came out we loved that game and might go thru it again. We also play Guitar hero Metallica. COD 4 and WaW um And Gears of war 2 And a few more. Gamer tag TH3 EVIL CLOWN
Ps3 name THE_EVIL_CLOWN

I also have that UFC Undisputed game and man is that game fun. Fight Night Rd 3.

me and my gf play COD 4 and WaW(the new zombie map is incredible). Waiting on Modern Warfare 2. I play(ed) most shooters. Vegas 2 was good while it lasted. Gears of War is pretty cool too.

Forza 2, GRID, SKATE 2, Saints Row 2, GTA IV.

although i do mostly play that UFC game and the shooters. i will occasionally play other games to refresh my eyes.

GAMERTAG : Yah Dun Did iT (main acct) / sd KiLLJoY

Mostly play gears 2 and left 4 dead on 360 and killzone 2 for ps3...I'm not on much but tag is ( boggnish )

My PS3 tag is the same as my ID on here. hipluther01. The COD is set to hit stores on 11-10-09 I'm frigging phyced for it as well.

I'm pretty much stuck on race sims only. I can't wait for the F1 game to come out on Wii later this year. I know it won't look as good as my PS3 F1 game but it should still be a lot of fun.

Man i have a PS3 80gig and have no time to play it, i like the driving game

I want to get UFC so bad. I've been trying to rent it, but it's always out. I know Resident Evil 5 is really good. I played that for 360 and got 1000 GS for it. It was one of the best games I've ever played. But lately, I play COD4.

I am hooked on Fallout 3, just wayyyy to much to see.

I want to get UFC so bad. I've been trying to rent it, but it's always out. I know Resident Evil 5 is really good. I played that for 360 and got 1000 GS for it. It was one of the best games I've ever played. But lately, I play COD4.

The UFC is really hard on carreer mode. The game is so technical. It uses every button in diffrent combinations. The ground game is pretty hard as well. But sometimes you win and sometimes you get knocked out. :hehe:

Man i have a PS3 80gig and have no time to play it, i like the driving game

I've always been a sucker for the Burnout games. They are a blast

nah. i need to go pick up some points to get em. i heard they were bad ass..... but i still got a lot to see. Got like 60 hrs logged on it and still a LONG way to go. I've beaten it. but now am going back and just murdering $#it

You can buy points thru Live in case you didn't know. No need to go to the store and buy the card.

I have not completed the game, but have completed the Alaska and Pitt expansions which were great. They yielded me some kick ass armor and weapons. I am having a blast just wandering around completing various missions and killing everything I come across.

Yea, but i got this thing about putting my credit card on the internet.... been screwed over a couple of times. My identity has been stolen from microsoft before...... idk y anyone would want MY identity. lol

Me and the ol lady are to the end of RE5. That dude SUX! can't get past him. We tried for like 1 1/2 hours. I also became the champ on UFC. my record is 26 and 10. We also just got a Wii and it has the original Super Mario Brothers on it. Man I forgot that game was a blast back in the day. The Wii is fun. Boxing will wear you out though. There is also Tenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but I havent played it yet. I have played it on the original Nintendo. Prolly break it out tomorrow and see whats up. On another note, does anyone else have problem downlaoding game updates for the PS3? Mine always seems to occure errors while downloading.

Last edited:
I am into COD World at War, and Fallout 3. I just picked up the ghostbsters game yesterday, so I played the first two missions. Great game!