To everyone stay safe and cool with this HEAT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
This heat is crazy. I'M in construction amd it's bad. Drink lots of water if you have to be outside. If not stay in side in cool AC. Again please be safe during this crazy heat we are all haven.... keep bashing and building.

This heat is crazy. I'M in construction amd it's bad. Drink lots of water if you have to be outside. If not stay in side in cool AC. Again please be safe during this crazy heat we are all haven.... keep bashing and building.
Hey Stoner...
Good advice. 93 degrees in Orlando today. Makes it seem cool compared to alot of the country.

Hey Stoner...
Good advice. 93 degrees in Orlando today. Makes it seem cool compared to alot of the country.
Man I will take that. Going to be 100° today in jersey was 94° yesterday.. working in construction I will take winter any day. Can always get warm. There's no getting cool when it's this hot... DRINK LOTS OF WATER

My job site AC. Best $300 I've ever spent. On a emergency service call. Since 630am this morning... LOVE MY JOB 👍👍
16583195800032050772389039302034.jpg

@CharlieTuna Got to have the one for the ladder or lift also haha😉👍👍
1658320148064376420432786220957.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see you Bro, stay safe as well. Hotter and dryer than a popcorn fart.

I stay in today and tomorrow , we have som heat record.

AC chilling inside, i do wrenching these very hot days inside, service and so.

Your one sick puppy! After doing without the AC for 18 hours the other day, and the inside of my house being 95 degrees, I'd say that I need it! :p 🤣
we are at 107F today.
My old work truck has had no ac or low pressure ac more than working correctly. That was landscaping 90-107°.

My house has been without ac through out the years for several weeks due to hurricanes, the last time it went out was a few years ago and was out for 6+months because I thought food and the occasional smoke were more critical.

My current job (indoors) has had no ac going on week 2 or 3. Next week doesn't look promising.

Trust me, I know all about coming home slimey, sticky wet, humid outside and inside. A fan and tile floor became my best friend in those times.

A little secret. Fruits and veggies. Meats and junk food will raise your body temp just like alcohol. I dont like it, just dealing with the cards I'm dealt.

Also pace yourself. I have been cold and even freezing and to the point of throwing up from the heat.

Sometimes nature can be downright unfriendly! I'm just getting soft in my old age. I was never bothered by the heat until I started needing blood pressure meds.

Back