Tmaxx weelie

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmaxx96

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
my maxx wont Wheelie and it is tuned and is at right temp wat can i do to make it weelie?:D

Tighten up you're slipper clutch and put spring spacers on you're shocks if you have any.

get a higher toothed spur gear a lower toothed clutch bell. if you do either one of those you are going to lose top end

lean it out...... lol

220 is just a safe operating range, it has more power at about 260

IMO,,, if you own a nitro, a temp gun is a must (unless you can consider yourself an expert in the field)

Temp gun = $15

new mil = $100

Spend a few dollars on a tuned pipe. Use 30% or better and put shock spacers in to stiffen the back end and she'll wheelie no problem....

Why do you want wheelies? Wheelies just lead to things breaking. Yeah, they are cool, but you break more and more and they get boring soon enough.

I'd get better tires and maybe tighten the spur a little. Put a smaller CB on or bigger spur gear. But say with 20% nitro, other wise you will wear down your engine faster and have to buy a new one quicker. Plus a temp gun.

well stay at 20% but get a fuel with an 11% oil content