tmaxx start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlsmokeylx

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok just got to tmaxx 2.5 one is a parts truck the other one well its going to be sumthing just don't know yet I know I'm looking to put a roll cage and some led lights on it I have been working on my own track on my fatherinlaws its Pritty big and I'm chanting to design it for the track but I'm trying to make the track sumthing hard to race on a challenge lol ill post some pics tell me what u thinck

A tmaxx is hard to make into a race truck, dont get me wrong you can get out and run it around the track but if you "race" you have the wrong platform, you will have alot of rollovers, but for fun have at it, thats what i started racing in 2001, it is fun but aggravating when you roll over in every turn....... everyone gotta start somewhere, just have fun with it, thats the most important thing.

Lol I have been racing Rc for around 12 years I know its not the best but the track only has 2 turns and one is a hill climb

Back