tmaxx ran off again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroguy

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi my tmaxx ran away again today lost signal smashed in the side of my truck she is a wreck anyway i called traxxas they said there must be something wrong with the electronics they want me to ship it to them and they will check it and fix all the damages i am pissed as this is the second time it happens first time i was lucky this time its carnage:angry:

Attachments

• 2013-03-11-60256.jpg
    2013-03-11-60256.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 2013-03-11-60266.jpg
    2013-03-11-60266.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 2013-03-11-60275.jpg
    2013-03-11-60275.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 2013-03-11-60295.jpg
    2013-03-11-60295.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 2013-03-11-60305.jpg
    2013-03-11-60305.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Batteries? Invest in a fail safe dude ofna makes a good one ,have u yarned on the rx antenna? Stepped on the tx antenna?

transmited from a mobile communications device

Mine has done that too. I have no fn idea why. I hit neighbors caddy. Shhhhh. He dont know. It will run fine the Take off and smash. Must say i lucked out better than you did
that will cost a few hard earned ones.lol.

no cost to me they are fixing it for free its brand new only a couple runs

Well thats good that they are gonna fix problem at no cost to you. They may just send you a new rig all together.

yeah that would be nice anybody know what it cost to ship to the us from canada

Lol. Those are some of the best nitro videos to watch on YT!!! I had that happen once. I think that is the fastest I have ran in a LONG time!

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

my firestorm ran away from me this weekend while i was launchin it off the ramp i built over the weekend luckly the throttle stuck at like 1/4 and not wo lol ran into a tree and flipped over had to haul ass to it to plug the exhaust. luckly didnt break anything tho

Man that sucks. I hope you make out OK. At leastTraxxas is standing behind it.

Mine ran off today into a new truck then a building also new. Owner not happy... May hafta pay for scratch on rim and dent in building. WHATS HAPPENING!!! I test all batteries before each run, new antenna on rig and transmitter. HELP!!!!

:\I think i have the return spring. At least there is a spring on my throttle.... As for the
Radio, stock TQ3- 27Mhz am dig/prop 3ch. Do i need a better radio? Any inexpensive
Ideas?.

:\I think i have the return spring. At least there is a spring on my throttle.... As for the
Radio, stock TQ3- 27Mhz am dig/prop 3ch. Do i need a better radio? Any inexpensive
Ideas?.

If you are going to use an AM radio,a failsafe is definitely a MUST! AM is the worst for having radio interference problems. There are several options for inexpensive 2.4 radios. The FlySky GT-3B is a popular one. I'd check eBay for something cheap.

thats why traxxas is taking care of things it has the fail safe and it also has the throttle return spring they dont know what happen they think there is something wrong with the electronics can't wait to find out i hope they send me a brand new one

check the receiver battery holder the one that holds the AA batterys because my dad hit a stump with my maxx and i checked everything out an it looked good but when i cranked it back up an hit the throttle it stuck wide open an crashed about 200 yards away. the cheap plastic holder has weak ends and it will break and the batterys circuit is open therefore you have no power lol. so check it if you havent already sent it away.

Back