TMaxx in a box

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, if Niff's pic would work, I'd know what the heck you are all talking about. You're talking about me in secret code, aren't you???

your really can't see the pic???

i can and so do others. Hmmm I wonder? do you get the link or do you see a red x in the pic?

I got a red X. But upon further review, I may not be able to access it from my office. I'll wait until I get home to use my regular ISP.

if you rt click the red x and go to properties then copy the link and paste it in your web browser and see what happens

Got it. I can't access it at work. I looked at the URL and it calls a port 666 in it. On our network, we need permission to use these kinds of URL's. And it's a big nutbust because they have to solicit our network administrator. Don't ask me why. The same thing happened when I wanted to do my online schoolwork at the office.
But I do have it here at home. All that work for that little picture. What a pain I have become.

Back