Tmaxx clutch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc bibifi

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I have a tmaxx 3.3 z I am putting a lpr.32 big lock in and was wondering what would be the best clutch clutch bell set up ? And yes the transmission is built

trial and error....you can install taller gears but that could cause problems with weak points in drive train......remember gear ratio to take advantage of power from new engine......not just go faster!

original setup might be best.....and you will have better off the line response and more speed still

Just curious, how are you fitting the engine in there? Been a long time since I've seen a big block conversion available anywhere.

Do you have MOD1 spur or .8 MOD on it?

On my big block revo, I'm running a 1/8th setup and I moved the transmission ahead 1/4" to fit it by elongating the 4 transmission bolt holes in the chassis and then making a couple new holes for 3mm bolts once I had it in place to lock it to that spot so it wouldn't shift in a crash.

Oh no,it's snowing again ?
Tmaxx .21max ,picco-ofna, modified,

Attachments

• 1576163972021477324365.jpg
    1576163972021477324365.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 315
That LPR engine is as powerful as a chainsaw or lawnmower, you're going to need to seriously beef up the drivetrain from front to back. Steel cvd's, alloy rims. As for the clutch, either to a Hot Racing 3 shoe, or Reds 4 shoe, though HR makes that bidirectional one that has a lot of surface area. Transmission case is gonna need to be upgraded to alloy if you haven't done that. Diffs will need to be beefed up, they are a big failure point with that much power as well.

Back