Tmaxx battery box issue solved

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did u really use a fuel tank as ur rx box?

That didn’t help the already high center of gravity one bit with the tank mounted on top of the battery box. It will also increase the 1/2 tank lean syndrome substantially with the tank mounted that high above the carb.

On third look I can't really see what's going on. Is the rx battery in the rear tank? Looks like the switch is coming thru the tank? Better side pic would help. I'm not seeing anything but a mess...

After saving and clearing up the pic some you can see the battery is inside the tank with the on/off switch in the side of the tank.
7cebdbd3.gif

Looked like the violator tank was installed on top of the battery box before I enhanced the image.

How did you fit the pack through that lid? Your good!

I chopped off right above the switch with a saw and resealed it

Snook man- thanks for clearing the image I have a bad camera.

I don't understand why you wouldn't use the stock box, is it that much longer than the tank?

The battery box is to long and would not fit. If anyone would like to try this it's only $10+ shipping. pm me so you can ship me the battery, switch and tank and I'll have it done in a day or 2.

Back