tmaxx 3.3 steering

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agoldxj

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
should i be able to steer the wheels back and forth without the motor running? because they don't move. i flip the red switch on the transmitter and they do so i know things are working. also could this be because I'm missing the servo 2018 linkage?

bump anyone? i read about the pivot balls and i will check after work to see if they move without the servo connected, does anyone have any other input?

yep, you should just be able to turn on transmitter, and turn the truck on, and you should be able to give it throttle, brake, and steer it.

Check if you have the batterys connected, or if there dead.

yep, you should just be able to turn on transmitter, and turn the truck on, and you should be able to give it throttle, brake, and steer it.

Check if you have the batterys connected, or if there dead.

brand new batteries in both the receiver and transmitter. I'm going to look at the pivot balls in the knuckles tonight.

well i traced it to a bad connection at the receiver. glad i found it. it gave me a chance to understand how stuff works and i checked all the pivot balls in the knuckles as well. this forum is great! thanks guys!

at least you dident find out when it was running i cranked my car without the controler around and it shot off through 4yards and fliped over

at least you dident find out when it was running i cranked my car without the controler around and it shot off through 4yards and fliped over

why the h#ll would you start the car without the controler around are you sure you have youe experiance set at the rite thing cause i dont think no EXPERIANCED driver would start up the car with no controller at least not me anyway

well i was seeing if the rearend would come unstock and when i opened the throttle i did

wow sorry to hear that. I'm waiting for my fuel to get here so no way for that to happen.

i dont care that car is on ebay took the engine and stuck it on a rustler