Tmaxx 3.3 issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ,I put together a vid of my plug issue ,enjoy!..👍😎

Well I swapped the plug and got the truck to run for a few seconds without the igniter but couldn't get it to keep running. I have now burned through 4 plugs it seems and no luck. I have adjusted the LS side but got to a point the truck wouldn't start so I had to back that off. I thought smoke was excessive so I leaned out the HS side but got to a point the truck wouldn't start.

Urgh..... I'm at my wits end with this thing

Well I swapped the plug and got the truck to run for a few seconds without the igniter but couldn't get it to keep running. I have now burned through 4 plugs it seems and no luck. I have adjusted the LS side but got to a point the truck wouldn't start so I had to back that off. I thought smoke was excessive so I leaned out the HS side but got to a point the truck wouldn't start.

Urgh..... I'm at my wits end with this thing

Here is a great vid on carb settings ,it is very detailed an shows pics an base needle settings!
Also I may add ,make sure that your needle o rings isn't rotted an sloppy ,try pulling them
out an rubbing some grease on them to prevent any air leaks ,air leak will cause unstable
tune an cause the engine to Rev high!
Hope this vid helps!..👍😎

Here is a great vid on carb settings ,it is very detailed an shows pics an base needle settings!
Also I may add ,make sure that your needle o rings isn't rotted an sloppy ,try pulling them
out an rubbing some grease on them to prevent any air leaks ,air leak will cause unstable
tune an cause the engine to Rev high!
Hope this vid helps!..👍😎

Thanks I replaced all the o-rings when I did the rebuild but I can pull them and take a look.

I'll check out that video when I get back from the hobby store from buying.... more glow plugs