Tmaxx 100% complete

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Job But you have a really big problem,

Its to damn clean lol,

no problem. Those are the pics before I ran it. After those I ran it and it got pretty dirty.

A few suggestions. You should get a rechargable battery pack. Also, you should get a prefilter for you motor saver. They are fairly cheap, but help a lot in my opinion.

Thats sweet! Where did you get the bigfoot body?

whats the difference between the motor saver and the stock air filter... is it worth the money??

Bring your current air filter to the hobby shop. Foam inserts for Mini-T tires fit several aftermarket filters. Pack of 4, cheap and available.

The motosaver is a nice airfilter, it is big and draws in a lot more air then the stock one, plus you can put a outer foam on it and you can run much longer between changing airfilter foams IMO worth the $

JESSE G said:
Thats sweet! Where did you get the bigfoot body?

It's a Parma 91' Ford F150 body..21rc10gt, i'll look intp those suggestions. One question, do you guys think that motorsaver is good enough for the Mach .26?

So now what are you going to do...???...

I think the motorsaver is perfect for the .26. All it would need, imo, is an outer filter, which, as rolex stated, can be from a mini-t foam tire insert or you can buy a motor saver brand, like $5 for the inner and outer filter on tower. As far as the battery pack, onlybatteries.com has some good ones. Other than that, sweet lookin maxx. I'm sure you have seen mine, since my thread was up for a few weeks.

Back