TLR (Team Losi Racing) Got a new website.. Looking around

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
TLR got a new and refreshed website. I was looking around. They only sell the 22 5.0, 22 x 4, and the 1/8 truggy/buggy. Everything else like the SCTE, 22SCT, the stadium trucks. All of those are now called the legacy editions and all are discontinued. Just something I want to share. :)
Also looks like they have a new parts page and a new "set up station" page with setup sheets from TLR sponsored drivers.
Hopefully TLR comes out with some new stuff in the future. Like stadium truck, both 2wd and 4wd SCTs. And maybe a new buggy. Both the 22 5.0 and 22 x 4 are kind of old now.
Well the 22 x 4 was released in 2019 (4 years) and the 22 5.0 was released in 2018 (5 years). I guess they are old now.

TLR got a new and refreshed website. I was looking around. They only sell the 22 5.0, 22 x 4, and the 1/8 truggy/buggy. Everything else like the SCTE, 22SCT, the stadium trucks. All of those are now called the legacy editions and all are discontinued. Just something I want to share. :)
Also looks like they have a new parts page and a new "set up station" page with setup sheets from TLR sponsored drivers.
Hopefully TLR comes out with some new stuff in the future. Like stadium truck, both 2wd and 4wd SCTs. And maybe a new buggy. Both the 22 5.0 and 22 x 4 are kind of old now.
Well the 22 x 4 was released in 2019 (4 years) and the 22 5.0 was released in 2018 (5 years). I guess they are old now.
The 22s sct that was just on sale is discontinued!?!?!

It’s sad that they dropped support for the discontinued trucks. They could have continued to sell parts for another year or two.

Back