Titan Deluxe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsrturbo276

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was considering this truck until i read about the diff problems. I am wondering if this is still a good truck. I saw somewhere that they were developing a 3 speed for this truck, which i think is cool. I am interested in this truck because my friends have a couple of tmaxxes and a savage. If i can i would like to stay away from owning the same trucks. So far, though, it seems hard to go with any other trucks besides a tmaxx or a savage. No plans for racing, just bashing with my friends, but i don't wanna be outclassed. Honest opinions will be appreciated.

I really do like the Titan Deluxe. I still have not resloved the diff. problem. I bought the Titan because I wanted something different also but it seems to me that the aftermarket parts are not as available for the Titan. The Savage and T-Maxx has huge amounts of aftermarket parts available. I believe if I had to do it again, I would go with the Savage.

Back