Tips? Axial AE-4 Vanguard XL Brushless ESC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrwiik

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello. I have a Axial AE-4 Vanguard XL Brushless ESC and i dont know SP mucj About Electric rc, so my q is what motor/engine can i use on this? Or does this only take the orginal motor from the axial yeti?

since you dint list a Axiel model # its kinda hard to advise what esc and motor you might need.. Ill tell you this most crawlers need a esc with a great drag break and a High turn motor its all about stopping and torque ...seen a guys yeti come down a near 80 degree ramp 1 stopping half way down then reversing up ramp..I think he had a crawler esc with like a 80 turn motor brushed..

since you dint list a Axiel model # its kinda hard to advise what esc and motor you might need.. Ill tell you this most crawlers need a esc with a great drag break and a High turn motor its all about stopping and torque ...seen a guys yeti come down a near 80 degree ramp 1 stopping half way down then reversing up ramp..I think he had a crawler esc with like a 80 turn motor brushed..
Okei okei. I have the ESC from axial,Axial AE-4 Vanguard XL and my q is, what motor can i use with this esc? Or can i only use the orginal motor from axial yeti? Thanks for answer ?