Time to vote in the 2007 RCNT Forum Awards

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The nominations are in and it's time to vote!

Due to lower than expected response during the nomination phase two categories have been removed from voting - Funniest Thread and Most Helpful thread.

Please make sure to vote in the individual threads for each award by clicking on the title here (or by visiting the thread directly through the Site News & Feedback Forum). Votes cast by replying to this post or via PM will NOT be counted.

For the following awards, the polls are now open. Get voting!!!

A note about campaigning: You may solicit votes in your signature and in The official "vote for me in the RCNT Forum Awards" thread. However, spamming for your campaign will NOT be tolerated. The safest way to keep your nose clean is to limit yourself to campaigning in your signature and the thread.

The awards categories
Member of the Year
This will be awarded to the Member who has made the greatest overall contribution to the Community over the past 12 months.

Staff Member of the Year
This will be awarded to the RCNitroTalk Staff Member who has made the greatest overall contribution to the Community over the past 12 months.

Nitro Guru of the Year
This award will be given to the member who has made the best overall contribution to the discussion of Nitro RC within the community over the past year.

Electric Guru of the Year
This award will be given to the member who has made the best overall contribution to the discussion of Electric RC within the community over the past year.

RC Painter of the Year
This award will be given to the member who has made the best overall contribution to the discussion of RC Painting within the community over the past year.

Community Spirit Award
This award will be given to the member who has made the greatest contribution to Community Spirit within the Forums over the last 12 months.

GET VOTING :D

Last edited:
LOL, is it wrong to vote for yourself???? J/K thanks for the nominations guys!

I think we should have had an 18 month period to do some serious mud slinging.

If a period lasts 18 months you'll have more than just mud to sling.

Don't listen to Kotex.

-Michael

Ah man, I'm laughin so hard over here. Good thing I started to surf this site with a plexiglass guard on my monitor.

Besides, some strings had to be pulled somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back