thunder tiger (anyone any info?)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfa-nitro

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi all its an alfa romeo 156v6ti high performance with thunder tiger gp10bx engine with alu exhaust upgrade and alu anodised blue chassis and racing clutch anyone any idea's or anymore info as i have chewed up the threads in the cyl head and can't find one anywhere so... anyone any idea's? by the ways its a 1/10th (1st time i opened the box i went -- WOW!! thats huge! lol

well here she is anyway my pride n joy:)
Image000.gif

Image003.gif

Image005.gif

Image007.gif

thanks rob:):)

I'm guessing you stripped the threads that lock the cooling head down to the block. If that's the case, you only have 2 choices.
One, drill them out and re-thread them for the next size up. Option 2 is not good.

no sorry my mistake ( i stripped the threads that the glow plug screws down into the head bolts down fine just i have no compression due to stripping the threads in the glow plug screw part of the head- I'm thinking of just buying a new engine and modding it to the high heavens- any idea's of an engine as i dont want one that is a touring engine as these idle very very high (i would like something that idles low that gives more low end grunt that i can fit a 2speed clutch setup on.

If there's no button that the plug screws into, but instead screws directly into the head, you'll need to replace the head.

Back