This....this hobby... is chaos lol

• Thread starter Oggydoggy'n'doggydaddy
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oggydoggy'n'doggydaddy

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Figured id bring this up in here 🤣 went shopping yesterday to pick up stuff meanwhile my butt was going ....... i could do this this this or this what if i got this motor .... not paying attention left my coffee got home unpacked put stuff away sat for 3 hours went.... i. Missing something 🤔 started looking found out lol luckily i called and they put my name on it and sat it under the counter for me.. all because my head was in its own little wireless low range frequency world

I often go to the store and forget the single item I came for. I have paid for cigarettes before with a 20 and start to run off..... I think I did it with a 10 also.

I tend to pay close attention to my drink. Once the seal is broke anyone can do anything to it, not to mention a cough or sneeze but I've been told I'm paranoid also.

Glad you got your cup back. New ones take time to get use to.

I've done my share of wool gathering. I went through a fast food drive through at lunch one day, paid for my meal, and drove off without it, didn't even notice until I got back to work. :doh:

Back