This proves it!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam collage boy dont you have some books to read???

I was playing behind the scenes the entire time. A bit of congratulations to the newbie isn't jumping in. Just recognizing a bit of cleverness on his part.

OMG, even hunter got a warning...damn Neil your gonna make me lose some of my better members if you keep this up.

-WoodiE

Yeah, I didn't expect it to go that far... it was quite surprising...

Originally posted by WoodiE
OMG, even hunter got a warning...damn Neil your gonna make me lose some of my better members if you keep this up.

-WoodiE

It had to happen sooner or later

Well guys its late and i have to get back up very soon to goto work, so I'm hitting the hay. Night!

Neil - myself and some other peeps are heading to Sports tomorrow night around 10-11 you should go Rich Hardesty is playing and drinks are on sale!!! :-D

Night boys

-WoodiE

So how many points am I up to now???

The only thing that would have made this little party better, is if the resident :spam -king had joined in...

I got up to 15, so don't feel to bad. :)

I told you they were treating me unfairly. :p

Hey where do I check my points at???

Lower right corner of any window with your posts in it. Right below IP: Logged it says Warning Level: 5

Never mind now I see it.

Thanks Sky I just saw it8-0

aight, I'm out for real.

have take care guys.

-WoodiE

Hey what did I get the 5 for???

N3i7 should have 20 points; my itchy fingers clicked the wrong post. Kind of like driving backwards on the track.

Hunter, if you would like to keep your points as proof of defending our Internet Nation, we will let you keep them.
:cheers:

Originally posted by FastEddy
N3i7 should have 20 points; my itchy fingers clicked the wrong post. Kind of like driving backwards on the track.

Hunter, if you would like to keep your points as proof of defending our Internet Nation, we will let you keep them.
:cheers:

Does that mean I get to go till 30 before you ban me???

Back