This Forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasSP

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The truth is I am always excited to find a new forum with rc information. The sad thing is I found this one due to it's members bashing the traxxas forum. The pure immaturity displayed by members of this forum is why I will not ever post here after this. I am sure some of you will thowing flaming insults at me layered with profanities that make you feel like big men, but oh well. Anything you guys may say is nothing I have never heard before or been called before.

The saddest part is that many other people are turned away from this fourm for the same reasons. Traxxas has a forum and they have rules, if you don't like them, then don't post. You will also be hard pressed to find any other manufacturer forum that offers what they do and actually has traffic.

Just to note as a closing comment, the quote about "low IQ's" and what not was written by me, and the above should pretty much explain why.

TexasSP,

The truth is you claim you just found this site via a post from the Traxxas forum which was only posted a day or two ago, yet some how you seem to know exactly why members won't post in this forum - I'm amazed how quickly you've found, then gathered all the members together and found out why they won't post here. However when in fact members post here every day and we continue to get new members every day as well. That's besides the point, right?

At any rate, I just like many others here could careless rather you like this forum or not and even less if you'd post here or not. We don't even care about your IQ level either.

This thread is closed as nothing good shall come from you coming here and trying to start a flamming war - which I find rather funny considering thats very reason is the reason why you're mad at some members from here. Ironic don't you think?

Well welcome to RCNT, and good bye, hope you enjoyed your stay.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back