this forum is no help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renslip73

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have two questions up witch i think are pretty ligitimate questions.36 veiws and no replies.Some guy writes (something) as a title show a pic of his exhast he wants to put on, doesn't know he needs a gasket for it and has 8 replies already.COME ON NOW!Point me in the direction of a real nitro forum.:angry:

i feel you i see people haveing like 1000 replies for nothing and i get like 1 or 2 on legit questions

One of those threads is less than 24 hours old, have some patience. I've been a member of a LOT of RC forums, and RCNT is by far the best RC car related form around, with plenty of helpful knowledgeable members. Posting a thread slamming our beloved forum is almost guaranteed to get you nowhere fast.

i have two questions up witch i think are pretty ligitimate questions.36 veiws and no replies.Some guy writes (something) as a title show a pic of his exhast he wants to put on, doesn't know he needs a gasket for it and has 8 replies already.COME ON NOW!Point me in the direction of a real nitro forum.:angry:

First of all the attitude isn't helping your cause much.

Secondly, there are plenty of extremely knowledgable people on this board. However, the reality is that this is a still a quaint forum compared with some of the monster boards out there that may have 10x the amount of active members (just hypothesizing, but you get the idea). A little patience goes a long way but I'm not going to tell you where else you can go for help when you end your 5th post with a flaming emoticon.

I checked your threads and it seems you've gotten your answers. I also get the impression that you're a long way from home. If your RC is there, I don't see the reason for you to be flaming this forum because someone didn't get to you in 30 seconds.
The threads are answered by those that are familiar with that model. Someone who runs electric can't help, so you'll just have to wait for someone who can.
People who flame us usually don't stay long because they now find that they are being ignored by most of the long term experienced members we have here.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

.COME ON NOW!Point me in the direction of a real nitro forum.:angry:

Click here and try this one. I'm sure they'll be gentle with you.

well thanks for the replies guys and sorry to knock the forum.i visit Ultimate rc and rc short course alot because of my electrics.not much nitro in those forums at all.i also think there are alot more people in those forums thats why i got a little impatiant.Sorry

It's all good now.
We have some extremely knowledgeable nitro runners on here, so eventually we can get you through anything.
Off brand cars often take a little more research than the big brands like Traxxas or HPI, but there's always someone who will show up with the right info.

I checked your threads and it seems you've gotten your answers. I also get the impression that you're a long way from home. If your RC is there, I don't see the reason for you to be flaming this forum because someone didn't get to you in 30 seconds.
The threads are answered by those that are familiar with that model. Someone who runs electric can't help, so you'll just have to wait for someone who can.
People who flame us usually don't stay long because they now find that they are being ignored by most of the long term experienced members we have here.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Click here and try this one. I'm sure they'll be gentle with you.

Nice!:hehe:

Weekends aren't the best times for questions anyway. And there are those of us whom only subscribe to certain sub-forums. A little patience does go a LONG way.

Crazy. I love this site. I have been helped and pointed in the right direction many times already!!! Thanks to all whom I'm speaking of and thanks to all who keep the site up and running.:first_place:

i dont understand the problem. both your previous threads were answered. one even gave you options of other engine parts that would fit.

the second told you to fix the original engine instead of dropping $230 on a new one. therefor saving you a ton of cash.

yet you come in here, and bash, stating no one will help.

I dont get it.

i dont understand the problem. both your previous threads were answered. one even gave you options of other engine parts that would fit.

the second told you to fix the original engine instead of dropping $230 on a new one. therefor saving you a ton of cash.

yet you come in here, and bash, stating no one will help.

I dont get it.

Read the times and the dates.I got the replies after I posted this thread.Oh and would u like me to say I was sorry again.I also posted another question and Iknow it takes alittle while to get answeres here with it not having the large number of people in here as say urc or rc shortcourse but they don't really get into the nitro.i'm just going to wait and i'm sure someone will help me out here in a few days.Thanx for the help guys.

Back