this could be interesting

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its getting better:banana:

someone ask that pig why x_789 got banned for one word and wasn't even told what word to delete. He simply replied to the Mod asked what word. And if the word was SUCK then why is it on the board in over 1700 posts
X

Some one add the forum above and ask them why this post is allowed with its subject line. here X

And you matt like always are sitting on the fence again, pick a point of view and stick with it, you say one thing here and then kiss the mods butts there, c'mon man

Concur with NCNitro on that count...Matts how blatantly brown is your nose from shoving it up the Queen's tailend...you either like the dynamic duo from TRAXXAS Mod land or you don't. Either way, your opinion is yours to keep...just don't waffle about it...unless you are truely undecided....either way ish or get off the pot...

Last edited:
Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Concur with NCNitro on that count...Matts how blatantly brown is your nose from shoving it up the Queen's tailend...you either like the dynamic duo from TRAXXAS Mod land or you don't. Either way, your opinion is yours to keep...just don't waffle about it...unless you are truely undecided....either way ish or get off the pot...

Well said SkyMaxx.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx

I hate to add one of these types of posts but "DITO"
Matt I have never seen anyone who states there so called opion then puts a disclaimer at the end of it. Like please don't flame me or don't get mad. Whats the point of having an opion if you do not stand up for it. X

Back