Thinking of selling

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black4x4

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My Tmaxx 4908 is a little to much to handle and was thinking about selling it and buy a 1/16 e revo. I'm not 100% on selling it but I wanna know how much money I can get out of it. Here are the specs Tmaxx 4908 half a gallon ran through it and all around blue rpm arms and everything else is in stock never any problems I'm gonna give a charger with a used battery 3000 mah i think? All the manuals all the tools that came with it and if i choose to sell it i buy 2 glow plugs for the person. So if you guys help me that would be awesome thanks.

-Thomas

If you can't handle a nitro, you have no chance with a mini bl rig. No offense, just tellin ya the truth.

lol by handle i mean its takes too much room, its too big thats why i want the 1/16 much smaller, and people at my local park complain its to loud so yeah

Yeah that's why i was think of getting electric and use that. Anyone know the price for my T maxx

Go on ebay and watch a few of them and see what they are selling for.

I saw one at the hobby shop I go to it had a $250.00 price tag on it but it was box stock. I almost bought it but opted to get a brand new one.

Hey guys I have a chance to buy back my very first T-MAXX I bought Back in 2000. It has been upgraded with a TRX 2.5, aluminium chassis braces, the same 1950 Chevy truck body that I bought and painted, and supposedly hasn't even been broken in yet. The guy wants $200.00 dollars for it. What do you think? should I go for it?:\

i would sounds like a good deal. it is not everyday you get to buy back your first truck