Thieves Must Die!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm glad I've never been robbed and hope i never do. Think of all the stuff they could take.... guitar, xbox, all my cars... id be scared for life.

Theives need to have their **** put through an english wheel. I hate that kind of stuff. butthead to lazy to get a job but isnt to lazy to steel from someone else.

dannyd said:
Theives need to have their **** put through an english wheel. I hate that kind of stuff.

Whats an English wheel? I'm English and I haven't got a clue what that is!!!

Ryan with savage said:
Whats an English wheel? I'm English and I haven't got a clue what that is!!!

The English Wheel is a manually operated metal working apparatus that allows a craftsman to curve flat sheets of metal, aluminium, or steel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Wheel

Vandalizing & Stealing are crimes that deserve a good caneing here in the US...

hmmm they should definitly bring back caneing!!!

Have you ever seen a caneing, I know I would NEVER fiddlesticking do anything ever again than to get hit with that thing.

arrghh!

what a *** that guy is (who stole it)

it's so stupid!

i mean, if people rob people in there sleep with some poofy golves on lol :hehe: there just whooses!

i mean, it's just cowardy. is that happened to me i would do so much searching and stuff, find out who it was, and go right in his house and take something from right in front of him, that'll teach I'm.

what a wimp he must be.
If i was the guy that got something that expensive stolen off me i just can't explain how bad i would hurt the guy who did the crime.

whoever did this is a ******* *******

if some idiot breaks in your house your on your own cause they aint gona help ya & you will be lucky if they even take a report.......second of all, if your home when your house or whatever gets broke into, better not hurt the idiot cause that robber has more rites than you and can sue you thousands of dollars for hurting him even though he was there to steal from you and/or cause you bodily harm........dont do no good to call for police either cause it takes the average robber about 4-6min to get in & back out with whatever he is after..........figer it out.........1-2min to dial police & maybe another 2 minutes to talk to an officer/dispatcher and another 5-15min for the police to finaly get there to your house if they are close by.........and they say theres nothing they can do unless they catch him in the redhanded act or in posession then its just a slap on the wrist.......all they wana do is run up & down the road writing tickets.........gota go cause I'm mad now !!

Last edited:
speedticket75 said:
it takes the average robber about 4-6min to get in & back out with whatever he is after..........figer it out.........1-2min to dial police & maybe another 2 minutes to talk to an officer/dispatcher and another 5-15min for the police to finaly get there to your house if they are close by.........and they say theres nothing they can do unless they catch him in the redhanded act or in posession then its just a slap on the wrist.......all they wana do is run up & down the road writing tickets.........gota go cause I'm mad now !!

what would you want them to do?

should every house have an officer on gaurd? ...should they throw people in jail just because your pretty sure they were the one's who broke into your house?

i get tired of hearing people complain about the police ...depending on city you may have what, 10 officers for every 5000 people....if you think you can do better
& dont have any problems stoping/walking up to a suspisious car you pulled over & 3am on a dark back road, all for $20,000 a year have at it. then you can talk about what they dont do.....:2cents:

^^^word.. There is only 1 officer in my entire housing development with at least 5,000-6,000 people. Its crazy.

may be different where yoll are, i dont know........but here its like i said.......period.......the criminal has more rites than the honest people.........and no i know they aint enough police officers to go around but i think they arta let you defend your things that we work so hard to get instead of letting thieves get away with it.......I've had 1 car broken into and another 1 broke into twice & nothing was ever done as well as a few other people in my area.....

Last edited:
that's why more people need to stop calling them and handle the friggin situation themselves.....I don't like the system either and have been on the short end of how it works a few times myself.......the more everyone depends on any type of gov entity the more power they have over you AND YOUR RIGHTS....All the people that cry about how the gov didn't help me after the hurricane fast enough, or I called the cops when the robber was in my house but they didn't get here in the blink of an eye.....they can all go suck an egg....prepare for a disaster like you're supposed to, get a gun and take responsibility for yourselves...fuckin scum in my house will not be walking out.......I wake when the ferret scurries on the tile and sleep w/ 9mm and my roomate w/ a .45....anyway don't depend on any of em.....depend on yourself......call em after, let them clean up the mess and hopefully make it legal...LOL

oh yeah here in FL we can shoot em on the lawn or down the street now....coyboy up Mutha Fucka......

speedticket75 said:
plaid......i like it........made me laf

I am sure he did not intend it to be a joke!

I my self am armed and dangerous.When it comes to my property Also..

not to say he is joking.......i just wish we could do that here.......they would be less theiving going on.......

Chicken poop....I hate that. Just cowards. And the problem is like he said in his thread. It's just not between him and the thief. It has effected his wife and kids. So stealing a truck has effected an entire family. For probably quite some time to come.

That is why i have this waiting for someone that even thinks of ripping me off if i am at home.....

585hk.jpg

hk usp 9mm?

i have the same waiting for michigan thives ...its my favorite pistol