The Ole 3.3 Finally let go (Pics Inside)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetteklr

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is what I saw when I pulled the head off. Was like awww yea!

2012-03-04_21-10-47_224-1.jpg

Then I tore into it. Good stuff right!?

2012-03-04_21-19-13_639.jpg

2012-03-04_21-20-18_582.jpg

2012-03-04_21-20-34_875.jpg

2012-03-04_21-20-41_812.jpg

Needless to say daddy just ordered him a nice lil motor to get er back going. Gonna see what I can do with this one to put in that T Maxx roller I recently got. Open to suggestions. The sleeve wasn't scarred or scratched at all. Just the con rod and piston were damaged from what I could tell.

On a brighter note, went out racing this weekend in the ole big truck. Got 1st in every class we entered!

2012-03-03_16-08-17_188.jpg

lol very cool. what done the damage to the 3.3? and what motors are in the big boys toys?

The 3.3 is well known for that kind of damage, all it takes is some lean running.....cool carnage though.

The trucks look like fun!

Holy moly sweet carnage!

Fun lookin hillbilly mudder.

Nice carnage! I'm surprised that Rolex didn't have a heart attack when he saw all that mud.

Thanks everyone! Just gave me a good reason to order an upgrade. What's the deal on the warranty thru traxxas? Do they honor that?

lol very cool. what done the damage to the 3.3? and what motors are in the big boys toys?

This one has just a lil hopped up 350 with a nice shot of gogo juice on it. Some guys run big blocks on alcohol. Depends on how deep you wanna reach in those pockets.

Thanks everyone! Just gave me a good reason to order an upgrade. What's the deal on the warranty thru traxxas? Do they honor that?

This one has just a lil hopped up 350 with a nice shot of gogo juice on it. Some guys run big blocks on alcohol. Depends on how deep you wanna reach in those pockets.
Here is the power-up program, you just fill out the form and mail it in, a lot of hobby shops don't do this so check with them. You may want to call first and make sure there isn't a real bad turn around, my LHS is having a hard time getting the 3.3.

Here is the power-up program, you just fill out the form and mail it in, a lot of hobby shops don't do this so check with them. You may want to call first and make sure there isn't a real bad turn around, my LHS is having a hard time getting the 3.3.

Thanks! I've been reading up on it. Bout to call them and see what they'll do.

OS .21 is on da way! Can't wait

Nice carnage! I'm surprised that Rolex didn't have a heart attack when he saw all that mud.
Not a problem on a full sized mudder as long as I'm not the one who has to clean it. :)
I DID panic for a couple of seconds before I realized they were not RCs.

Not a problem on a full sized mudder as long as I'm not the one who has to clean it. :)

So true! We have the Co-op kids that work at our shop clean 'em up! They are gonna have fun this afternoon!

Break out the pressure washer!!!!!!! Nice Rig