That little kyosho mini z is amazing.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli Adventures

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
How cool is the kyosho Toyota 4 runner? The scale on this little machine is second to none. One of the proper scale machines I have in my crawler line up. Who else is enjoying this little beast?
E9B15659-199C-4F83-B7BF-8123D053DFFB.jpeg

Attachments

• D5D9D375-A5EC-4A50-B9C8-9F4CACC2CBCD.jpeg
    D5D9D375-A5EC-4A50-B9C8-9F4CACC2CBCD.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 37
That is a good looking truck!

I like your contrast in music used.I think it would have been even cooler if you would have had the metal portion abruptly cut off the classical portion 🎸

Very cool Chilli. I have been thinking of grabbing a couple of these.

Last edited:
Resistance is futile lol. Watch for boxing week sales. Might be a great time to take the plunge and save a few bucks too
My willpower has been fortified by being sick for the last week (negative for the rona as of this afternoon) and thereby erasing half of my next paycheck 😉
Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

My willpower has been fortified by being sick for the last week (negative for the rona as of this afternoon) and thereby erasing half of my next paycheck 😉
Speedy recovery, Sir!
@Pat_ranch you probably wouldn't get sick if you would quit eating all that fatty junk food and sugar! Uh, whoops, never mind, that might be me. Maybe it's Elk poisoning, Yea that's it! :yuck:
Yep, too much of that natural, organic, voodoo food will come back to haunt ya!

Back