Thanks Woodie!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I just felt the need to thank Michael, Eddy and the boys in blue for such a great place to gather and BS about this hobby.

I havn't been able to get into one18th.com for probably 2 weeks. It's just nice to come "home" to a forum that almost never has major problems like that. Not to mention how well moderated and organized RCNT is kept as opposed to other forums.

Just a random Thank you to the fellas for all of their hard work :thumbup:

Lessen,

Thanks for the comments. I can't tell you how many hours Eddy and the guys in Blue put into this site to make this place what it is today. Thanks is something they don't normally hear a whole lot and I know they as well as myself greatly appreciates hearing it. It's nice to know the work is paying off and amazing to know some people even call this their "second home".

I hope you and others continue to find this place useful for many years to come!

-Michael

Thanks Josh. I think it's safe to say we all do our "job" because this place is an important part of our day. We've all been here a long time and made a lot of friends. And I still think this place generates some of the best advice on the net about the hobby. So it's always my pleasure to get to give back to the place that's given me so much.

Not to take away from Lessen but this is one of my favorit websites on the whole web too. The people here are full of help and hummor, and with out this site i dont think id be half as into rc cars as i am. Once again :goodpost: Lessen, and thanks guys!

Bryson

Thanks Already......now back to work!!!! ;)

Lets not forget how fun it is here.

I'll offer up my thanks too. It's one of the key reasons I pay the subscription to the site. It's not only a way of saying "Thank you"; it's a way of helping the site survive.

Thanks Josh. I think it's safe to say we all do our "job" because this place is an important part of our day. We've all been here a long time and made a lot of friends. And I still think this place generates some of the best advice on the net about the hobby. So it's always my pleasure to get to give back to the place that's given me so much.

I couldnt have said it better myself! I am proud to be part of the staff here at RCNT, and I have made some great friends because of RCNT. But thank you guys for the appreciation, it's nice to hear!

My thanx, also. Some of the other forums I go to don't make you feel welcome. I decided to join to help keep this place going but also as a way to pay back for all the good advice I've seen posted. Keep up the good work.

I dont know how I missed this thread.
This place sucks.......
I have no idea why people come back to take our abuse.
It must be some kind of self inflicted punishment in retribution from a past life.

You guys are great!!! :D

I dont know how I missed this thread.
This place sucks.......
I have no idea why people come back to take our abuse.
It must be some kind of self inflicted punishment in retribution from a past life.

You guys are great!!! :D

Actually it is the quality or your screws that keeps most coming back! ;)

Tom

Yeah, thanks to this site, I've managed to piss off literally HUNDREDS of people, all without having to leave my own home!

Yeah, thanks to this site, I've managed to piss off literally HUNDREDS of people, all without having to leave my own home!

That reminds me....... @#**&^%$## Monkey Wrench! :flaming:

Tom

Actually it is the quality or your screws that keeps most coming back!

I've heard some people say the quality of Eddy's screws are top notch. Almost worth paying for... if you're into that sort of thing. :shrug: :)

I got screwed by Eddy at least three times, he even gave me a smoke and cab fare home. What a guy!

Thanks to you, the guys in green, for helping us keep this place going strong.. I've made quite a few great friends through RCNT, and I'd be lost without it.. :cheers: guys...

And not leting this site go to poop like RCU. That site gets anoying.

Bryson

I've been a little under the weather persay and didn't even notice this thred until today, but I do want to thank all the admins and staff for all the work you put in. Thanks. I'll drink one for each of ya. Sorry, I can't actually buy you a drink.

Back