Thanks for the idea Lessen!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well, after beating Josh (Lessen) for the fourth consecutive year in a row for painter of the year, he told me he was sick and tired of seeing me win every year. Then he compared me to Jimmy Johnson :whhooo:. So I started thinking I need a new sig. So Whatcha think Josh? :p:

Oh, BTW you didn't just beat me. I wasn't the only wannabe in the running :)

Next year is gonna be rough though... Somebody will have to outpaint you 5 fold to win. Considering it's vote based there will be a lot of weight on your end with all the hoopla around "Drive for 5". :stick: Not that I'm accusing you of using politics to get there :whistle:

In all reality it's a good time to remind folks that it's not just about who's a great painter, but also who helps out the most in the painting forum and Joe certainly has the help to back up his shells.

In all reality it's a good time to remind folks that it's not just about who's a great painter, but also who helps out the most in the painting forum and Joe certainly has the help to back up his shells.

Good point!

I love the painting part of this hobby, and I honestly enjoy helping anyone get in to it. I like seeing what other guys are painting too.

love the new Sig...

and is there a friendly rivalry brewing here?

we all look forward to seeing this "rivalry" unfold over the next 12 months

well i know one body that will be shown before November... :p

Even though I'm not wearing pants, I won't be showing my body any time soon. Sorry to disappoint you.

Yeah, right. You post pictures of yourself wearing next to nothing all the time.

Back