Thanks Error

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I had to thank you for driving 5 hours each way to come over and fix my daughter's computer, and also to bash. I just installed the sound card and everything is just ducky, the sound even works, I must have done something right. Just to see the look of joy on her face will be excellent tomorrow night when she see her computer fully functional. I'm even happier now that I know she's got her own to play on and will not wreck my good computer. Thanks again.

I'll have to second that THANK YOU.

Not only was it cool to meet another member of this site, we had a freaking blast. I am hoping that the five hour drive was well worth the bash we had on both days.

Anytime. EP, your daughter is cool, by any standard, and I always help the folks that have my respect and the ones I call my friends. What pisses me off are people that ask for stuff and never return anything. And you guys are definately not in that category. I had an old spur, and yours was toast, here take it, lets have some fun. But what did you do, you got me a brand new one. Thanks, that does mean alot to me. I showed up on Sky's doorstep two hours early because the motel was gonna charge me another night, he draws me a map to the LHS. And all the other stuff that happened. It's cool. The main thing is that I now have two new friends, and they have another also and we had fun. It aint what ya got, it's how much fun you have. Dang, I'm getting all teary eyed.

Funny thing is, nothing that happened to me today at the "circus" (my present place of employment) pissed me off. And that's what this weekend did for me. Thanks again guys.

I feel the love!

Hey Error - you coming to Buffalo ?

I wish I could Chris, but my dad just shanghi'd me into going with him to York PA for a steam engine and machine show ithe 8th thru the 11th of August. Also, the work load at work is gonna be pretty high the rest of this month thru Sept. (that's assuming that I won't say screw it and go find something else to do before then). It's kind of funny and sad that I get into R/C trucks at this time. It's like a life nexus. I will make it up that way sometime, but I'm sorry that it can't be this time.

:confused:

*sad*

Well hopefully you make it up soon. Dont worry, I'm willing to go all out with ya for some killer video footage. I'm not afraid of breaking it. But, I prefer to just land it right and not :bling:

We would have a blast. Bring the planes. Ill take you out to a killer flight field too.

Damn,
I got a bit misty reading that one.

Gas and hotel: $99.99
Spur gear: $2.49
Hooking up and bashing with good people: Priceless! :thumbup:

Christian,
I really wish I could head up there but I am going to Central America the week prior for 3 weeks. Had I known about the bash session prior to making plans I would have made them around the bash session.

El,
Where are you going? Panama?
I will (Hopefully) be in southern Costa Rica in mid to late August.
The place I go is just across the bay from Pavonies. 30-40 miles north of the Panamanian border

Back