Terra Crusher Coming Along

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badaxe

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well the project is coming along slowly but surely. What started as this .........
IMG_20121215_143757.jpg

Through a lot of searching for what is left to "hop up" a Terra Crusher, this is where I am now.
phone 188.jpg
phone 182.jpg

Still need to save up for the engine and radio, but I've got to keep my kid's trucks running first.

Body Done
picture.php

Modified Body Posts
picture.php

picture.php

---------- Post added at 9:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:45 PM ----------

OK almost, still gonna add LEDs and emergency lights.

Nice lookin truck. I've always had a soft spot for the Crusher but never invested in 1 cause as you pointed out aftermarket is gettin slim. Are the knuckles plastic or aluminum?

The Fire Chief is up and running.

picture.php

picture.php

It is ridiculous how much blue is out there. Tried my darnedest to find a non-blue cooling head. Most of the red I ordered from Tony's in Europe(cheaper than parts I found here).

How do you like that dual exit/stinger pipe? I had one from RD logics for a savage, my power band went right out the window while it was installed, but they do sound nice.

Back