Team Fast Eddy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isnt this the owner?
WalmartBagguy.jpg

LMFAO..YA that looks like him.:whhooo:

Well I guess the cat is out of the bag.
There will be an official announcement on Monday.

The site is functional and all products are in stock ready to ship.
More products are being added daily. I am specializing in accessory items only. At this time I will not be selling general RC parts and products.

Register for my monthly drawing for free product. Enter your e-mail addy in the box on the right side.

Please buy my stuff so I can afford an now Wally-World bag. The one I have is getting old.

OOPS..Sorry..BRO I thought it was on.:sniper: ME

No problem.
I'm still getting a few loose ends tied up but I'm ready to rock.

We will introduce the banner ads and TeamFastEddy forum as well as some other goodies on Monday.

If you want to place an order Use the coupon code ZANDORSUCKS and receive a 10% discount. This offer is good only till Monday evening. (Think I'm Joking? Only one way to find out.)

Good luck with it Eddy.

'Ol Lady works at the Wal-mart....
I'll get her to send ya some of those bags. :)

If you want to place an order Use the coupon code ZANDORSUCKS and receive a 10% discount. This offer is good only till Monday evening. (Think I'm Joking? Only one way to find out.)

Dam my bad....LOL.
Every body use the code...

LMFAO...Special coupon.

Congrats Ed on the new site.

Hey Ed..Just an observation. I click on the "larger image" and it is not much larger...actually looks the sames size.

jon2 said:
LMFAO...Special coupon.

Congrats Ed on the new site.

Hey Ed..Just an observation. I click on the "larger image" and it is not much larger...actually looks the sames size.

LoL - I've already yelled at him about that.

I can't wait till Monday, all kinds of good stuff going to happen!!! :D

-Michael

I'm a TEAM FASTEDDY customer! Whoo hoo! And I got the discount, too!

I was trying to find an inflatable "Brokeback Mountain" doll for my good friend, Sweetdiesel, but the site says they're on back order. Any idea when you'll have those in stock again? He'll be bummed.

Zandor really does suck!

Last edited:
Monkey Wrench said:
I'm a TEAM FASTEDDY customer! Whoo hoo! And I got the discount, too!

!

YA But I was his first!:D

I might have been first if Ed would have got back to me with a price.........

Hey Ed, nice site. I was reading the body clip info, and you spelled Fit wrong in the first line.

Are you going to sell assembled packs of c-cells (like for an e-maxx or whatnot?)?

.21Rc10GT said:
Hey Ed, nice site. I was reading the body clip info, and you spelled Fit wrong in the first line.

Are you going to sell assembled packs of c-cells (like for an e-maxx or whatnot?)?

I just got them in today and will list them later on. 7.2v 3800mah! For the low-low price of...................

And 8.4v 3500mah for the low low price of...................

Cha, I needed some AA's too, I have teens in the house and somehow I'm always TWO BATTS SHORT of a full pack. :D

Just placed an order too, apparently the code's no good for ZANDORSUX. LOL . . . .

FastEddy said:
I just got them in today and will list them later on. 7.2v 3800mah! For the low-low price of...................

And 8.4v 3500mah for the low low price of...................

Oh great I just picked up two extra 7.2V packs for the bash at HT today. I wish you would have listed them last night!