Team built gt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbgagnon

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does the team built rc10gt come with a radio? What do you guys think about this truck? I'm thinking of getting one and putting a hi performance engine. Let me know what you think. If not the gt what would you recommend?

VB

http://www.rc10.com/shusting/CatalogHub/KitSpecs,GT/kitgt_extra_items.htm

The team kit doesn't include radio. The RTR (Ready To Run) version does come with electrics.

The 2 best 1/10 offroad stadium trucks are the RC10GT and Losi XXXNT. Either of which are great trucks. I personnally run the Losi. From what I've seen its less durable but more race ready in stock form. Run a search on the topic RC10GT vs XXXNT and you should find plenty to read about both trucks for this has been debated by many.

Good luck

Saggy

yes..

both are good trucks. i run the gt for its durability and handling. what kind of tracks are in your area? the gt is best handling truck on ruff tracks out of the box and will compete at any level with very little mods. so way all the factors before you buy, whats easy to get in your area, which truck would be easier for you to work on, how often will you bash compared to race what kind of tracks will you race at....etc... good luck..

Team Built

The "team built" Gt you mentioned in your thread title is referring to the completely factory built rolling chassis that is no longer being manufactured. Some are still to be found in various places such as ebay, etc. From now on AE is only going to produce the RTR and the team and factory team kits. The team built is a great race truck to get you going quickly with the addition of your choice of engine/radio combo. If you find a new one in the box, it will contain all the other items you'll need like the pipe,header, linkage, air filter, clutch/clutch bell, etc. However, the team built and the team kit DO NOT come with titanium turnbuckles. The factory team kit does. Don't let that stop you from a good deal, but just remember that will add another 25-30 clams if purchased new. The truck will function fine without the ti turnbuckles, but they are well worth the cost and will allow you to drive much more aggressively without the worry of bending those flimsy stockers. If you know for certain your gonna race and the funds are available, go with the Factory Team because it's got all the goodies from the factory. Part #'s are as follows.....7055 RTR......7060 Factory Team/non pull......7061 Factory Team/pull start.......7068 Team Truck/non pull..........7065 Team Truck/pull start. I have seen some team built trucks still in stock at one of our local HobbyTown USA stores as recently as a few months ago, so you may try them out for size. Good luck:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Re: Team Built

Originally posted by nitrotruckn
The "team built" Gt you mentioned in your thread title is referring to the completely factory built rolling chassis that is no longer being manufactured. Some are still to be found in various places such as ebay, etc. From now on AE is only going to produce the RTR and the team and factory team kits. The team built is a great race truck to get you going quickly with the addition of your choice of engine/radio combo. If you find a new one in the box, it will contain all the other items you'll need like the pipe,header, linkage, air filter, clutch/clutch bell, etc. However, the team built and the team kit DO NOT come with titanium turnbuckles. The factory team kit does. Don't let that stop you from a good deal, but just remember that will add another 25-30 clams if purchased new. The truck will function fine without the ti turnbuckles, but they are well worth the cost and will allow you to drive much more aggressively without the worry of bending those flimsy stockers. If you know for certain your gonna race and the funds are available, go with the Factory Team because it's got all the goodies from the factory. Part #'s are as follows.....7055 RTR......7060 Factory Team/non pull......7061 Factory Team/pull start.......7068 Team Truck/non pull..........7065 Team Truck/pull start. I have seen some team built trucks still in stock at one of our local HobbyTown USA stores as recently as a few months ago, so you may try them out for size. Good luck:thumbsup:

So you think 159 is a good price?
http://www.ultimatehobbies.com//p416.html

VB

That......

is an excellent price! You better jump on that one! May buy another one myself for that cheap a price!:thumbsup:

i like that there are so many hop ups for the gt,coversion to .21 to .26,and the crenzini brake is great.i hav 3 gt all with differnt set ups.the .21 to 26 is my next.,and or 1/8 wheel adapters.o yea 1 of mine has a full roll cage on it,another add on for the gt

Last edited:
Back