Team Associated SC10 Contest

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations man... Ill bet youll enjoy it.

So um... which one of those pics did you take Rolex??? :D

:D I 'Took' them all. I took the chicken from FastEddy, the fuel girls from RC Addict, and I don't remember who I took the buggy and MT from. :D

Did anyone else notice the date on Savagefan04's chicken pic?
:whhooo:

Big time congrats, Chuck. You're a lucky man!

congrats man!!

enjoy it

Congratulations, enjoy and post up some pics when you get your new ride...

Congrats, Chuck! You luck bastard... ;)

Did anyone else notice the date on Savagefan04's chicken pic?[/SIZE] :whhooo:

I did but I ain't one to be throwing guys under the bus. Or stealing their photos...

so whats wrong with the pic?

no harm in tossing people under the bus...i do it all the time.:)

Did anyone else notice the date on Savagefan04's chicken pic? :whhooo:

It's a good thing these contests are pretty laid back because you guys can't follow rules to save your life :D

Rules said:
2. TWO of the image must come from ANY EXISTING images in the RCNT Image Gallery (doesn't have to be uploaded by you) - any image uploaded that is newer than yesterdays date (6/9/09) will be invalid. The only exception will be the one personal image that includes your username, the site name, etc to prove it's you!).

However, not smart enough to acknowledge the fact that an airplane could indeed take flight from a treadmill. :)

Nice avatar.

crap...i read it wrong! i thought it was said had to be newer than....oh well. i suck. haha

If this isnt the best way to end a crappy day, i dont know what is!! thanks everybody, especially you WoodiE! ill be sure to get pics up when its built!!

speaking of building, anybody got some electronics they willing to part with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back